PAC Sponsored – Seaforth Hot Lunch – Spring Session 2020 – Open for Ordering January 20
The SPRING Session of the Seaforth Hot Lunch Program will run Tuesdays, February 11 to April 21 AND ALSO SPIRIT DAY, Friday, April 24, 2020. Orders can be placed and paid for up to 8 days prior to a lunch date.
Ordering is now open! Tuesdays are always a day to look forward to here at Seaforth, with our hot lunch team on the job. Along with a few menu changes, we have added a more flexible ordering schedule. If you have missed an ordering deadline, you now have the option of placing an order for the following week. Please remember to make your payment at the same time you place your order to ensure your order is processed.
The Seaforth Hot Lunch program is run entirely by Parent Volunteers and proceeds raised through the program help fund The Seaforth PAC, Grade 7 Grad and French Enrichment and French Resources.
Our menu items all fall within the Guidelines for Food and beverage Sales in BC Schools.
Absent Students: If your child is sick or absent on a hot lunch day, please email your child’s name and class division to the Hot Lunch Coordinator (email@example.com) before 10am. Our parent volunteers will put the lunch aside in the kitchen fridge for pick up, or we can have it delivered to a sibling’s classroom to take home. Please note that we need to order with our vendors one week in advance, and therefore cannot offer refunds for your child’s lunch if they are sick or absent
HOW TO LOGIN / REGISTER
- On the Seaforth website, choose “Hot Lunch” on the top menu under Parents. Toward the bottom of the hot lunch page you will see the “Register Here” button (for new users) or “Login Here” button (for existing users). The system will guide you through ordering lunch for all of your children.
- You can pick and choose which lunch dates you want to order for, but you must place and complete your entire order AND make your payment the same day; otherwise, your child’s hot lunch order will not be placed.
- If you need assistance with payment, please contact the coordinators (listed below). If you are paying by cheque please notify our hot lunch coordinators.
- Once you have completed your order, please print out your order and mark the dates on your calendar. Kids are still coming to school without lunch thinking that their parents ordered, only to discover that their parents did not order hot lunch for that day.
- To print your order, login to the system, then go to “My Account”, then “Reprint My Orders”. There will be separate orders for each child.
CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER
- The Munch a Lunch system will send you an email the night before a hot lunch day to remind you of your order. If you don’t receive an email that means you have not successfully ordered lunch for the next day and you need to send lunch with your child! If you are certain that you ordered, check your spam folder to see if the emails are going there. If so, change your email settings so you can receive the reminders in your inbox.
- You can go back into the system at any time to verify your order and review the upcoming lunch schedule. Click the “Login Here” button to access your account at any time, then go to “My Account”, then “Reprint My Orders”.
If you have any questions regarding The Hot Lunch Program please contact: Tricia Donald firstname.lastname@example.org