Safety at School – Reminders.
Family life can get pretty hectic but it’s important to remember – and share with your children – some key tips that will help keep them safe and healthy throughout the school year.
- Parents: Practice walking safety with your child: crossing streets at crosswalks, looking both ways; never wal through a parking lot; never walk out on the road between cars;
- Do not walk through, drive through, drop off or pick up in school parking lots;
- Walk on the sidewalk;
- Wear bright-colored clothing.
2. “BC Wet Coast”: Parents please ensure your children have weather appropriate clothing:
- At recess, all students go outside, rain or shine or snow;
- Students need to be dressed in accordance with the weather each day;
- Parents please provide a change of clothing and shoes to be kept in the classroom.