Application & Registration times at École Seaforth during the month of February, 2020 will be: 9:30 to 10:15 am 11:00 to 11:45 am 1:15 to 2:45 pm. NO APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED AT ÉCOLE SEAFORTH ELEMENTARY. Burnaby Schools will be closed February 28 – Professional Development Day.
February is registration month for the 2020-2021 school year the deadline is Thursday February 27 – schools will be closed February 28 – Professional Development Day.
Priority placement is given to those who apply February 3 to 27 for :
- Students who would like to enroll in one of our Programs of Choice (some programs have earlier application deadlines, please check the District’s website: burnabyschools.ca)
- Students who would like to enroll in one of our Language Programs: French Immersion and Mandarin Language Arts
- Students who are starting Kindergarten next September
- Students who will be new to the District or are living outside of Burnaby
- Students who would like to attend another school other than their home school (cross-district transfer)
Please visit Burnaby School District for forms and complete information regarding applications and registrations. During the month of February 2019 all Burnaby Schools will be accepting Student Applications and Registrations for the 2019-2020 school year. Click here to see the French Immersion Brochure.
LEARN MORE about the registration and application process. Submissions are made at the school. Please note that schools will be closed on February 28 while staff attend Professional Development.
Please note if your child is already registered and attending Seaforth School there is no need to re-register.